Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life Thus Far... Excerpt

Chapter One

Center Stage: Akira White

Whosoever said, “life was a box of chocolates…” was a damn fool. I ain’t ever had so much badass chocolate in my life. Chocolate is supposed to be akin to the best sex you ever had… Not the one partner who head game you wish you could forget. I mean, hell, look at me. I am 25 years old, educated; successful for my age, and not to mention I am not busted. Ok, ok, ok, hold up… let me make that politically correct…. I am not unattractive. Lord knows I am sick and tired of people thinking that because I choose to speak in my regional dialect that I am somehow inferior to them. However, I digress. Now, if all those things are in play, why in the hell am I still single? I mean I try my best in all my relationships and still end up holding the short end of the stick. So why again am I always the bridesmaid and never the bride…? Never mind, don’t answer that. I really don’t think that I am ready for your answer and I might just go off. Instead, let me let you in on my side of the back-story:


Look for the rest coming soon... to a book store near you!

1 comment:

  1. "not busted" hahahaha...not by a long shot! Good...you most def grab the reader. You should put a pic up, boo!

    ReplyDelete