Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lady Venting...

Damn, this shyt annoys me
I am sick, sick, sick,...
and where I am not sick,
I am tired.

Sick and tired of being a ladi.

What I really want, is to be seduced...
Mentally fucked and sent on my way.
Find me someone who can rape my mind
with eroticism and dirty words.

While the list is being made,
Find me someone who is not
afraid of a little rough sex...
That doesn't think that because
I want my pussi pleased that I am
a harlot.

Find me someone who is not
afraid to drink of my cup,
and get intoxicated with me.

While you are at it...
is there someone who is not
afraid of commitment,

The joys of family,

Enjoyment to one another,

Someone who is not afraid
of the truth...and that actually
would prefer the truth to any lie.

Find me someone who is in love
with life but that person to share
it with is missing.

Find me that person that creeps,
up on me like a thief in the night.
Poised and ready to steal my love...

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW, ma'am...what part of the game is this? Someone to mentally fuck your mind and send you on your way?????????????????? WOW!!!!!!!! Okay, be careful what you ask for. ;) Great Post!

    ReplyDelete