Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy New Years!!!!!

Happy New Year to my Followers...
(Yea, Yea, I know that I am late but you love me anyways...)


I know that I have been M.I.A lately. Trust me, it was for my own development as an artist and person. I have grown... a lot. Still, I have not learned how to "tuck that stinger." (Umm yeah, I still gets down like that. ) So let's start the year off right...

*Steps up and taps mike*


Could someone shine the light on the Bitch down front.....?
Who are you looking around at... I am talking about you. Yes ma'am... you.
You are the lowest of all creation. When I look at you I cringe.
It is women like you who give the rest of us a bad name.
You are a sorry ass, lying, uneducated, piece of maggot shit and I hope you you go
play blindfolded in 5:00pm Atlanta traffic.

*Clears throat* That is all! *Drops mike and Exits Stage Right*

Signed,

MrzNikki


No comments:

Post a Comment